How to Register
To register, follow the directions below. The Student Learning Plan is an essential part of the registration. It must be developed with the teacher. Once you have downloaded and filled out the forms below, please call (250)710-3673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to complete a Student Learning Plan.
- Please click here to download the registration forms. These forms need to be signed.
- We require proof age (Care Card, birth certificate, passport) and proof of residency (Care Card, parent driver's license, BC ID, or utility bill). Please scan and email to email@example.com, , or text photo of ID to (250) 710-3673.
- Please print and sign the DL Roles form, Internet Usage Form, Please click here to download the both these forms. These forms need to be signed. Once you have signed them, please scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or text photo of form to (250) 710-3673.
To enroll in our program- Please follow the directions below:
Please note: the registration process will not be complete until we receive
1) The following signed forms: 2) A copy of proof of age and proof of residence
3) The Student Learning plan has been developed by teacher, parent & student
4) The completed activation assignment has been handed in